Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Last week, I rewarded myself with a brand new handphoneand I’m loving it to bits!
As my son is so fond of gadgets nowadays, my handphone has always been one of his favourite toys. I guess that I was how the monitor of my old handphone got damaged: due to constant throwing and dropping.
The safest option was actually to buy a cheap handphone, it view of the ‘violent’ user that I have at home (and not to mention, myself!), but the new iphone4 was just to hard to resist.
When I went to Digital Mall last week to find as suitable cover for my new phone, I asked one of the sales person there for his opinion.
‘ Yang mana cover atau casing bagus untuk bagi handphone tak rosak kalau anak anak saya main?’
He then gave me a look.
‘ Aiiyyaa…Senang saja. Iphone mana boleh kasi anak main..’
I then found my answer. I just can’t be too kind to my son and allow him to play with every single thing that I own..I have been sort of successful so far..
Anyway, back to my iphone..
It has been my savior for a few occasions this past one week:
1. Used it to review my script that was sent to me via email by my partner, when I was rehearsing for the Allergy Seminar, as I didn’t have a functioning printer at home.
2. Used it as a translator as the script was in Malay and we had difficulty to translate a few English words.
3. Used it a camera, when I saw interesting clinical signs at work.
4. Used it as a torchlight to view the fusebox when I house was blacked out today.
I initially couldn’t decide whether I should sign up for the 1 year of 2 year contract, but now, I don’t think I will ever be tired of this phone..:)
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Saturday, April 09, 2011
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Monday, February 14, 2011
How I spent my Valentine's Day:
1. Left a valentine's day card on the study table for my husband. He was truly surprised!
2. Went to work as usual. A very busy day, even had no time for lunch.
3. Came home and had chicken soup with Macaroni: lunch cum dinner
4. Went out to have Durian by the roadside with husband for dessert. Something that we had planned for ages. Aniq tinggal kat rumah. Felt that he is a bit too young to have his first taste of Durian..
Happy Valentine's Day to everybody that I love out there...