Tuesday, January 18, 2011

;(

I haven't really been myself lately..

Alif's death has effected me much more that I have thought. I could just feel my tears whenever I think about it, even though it has been days after his death. Not only that I felt that I have lost a friend, but I just feel sad thinking about his parents and siblings. How it feels like having to just lost a son and brother. Sigh..

To make things worse, my brother has just left to UK and my sister will heading of to Australia next week.

Seems like everybody is leaving...

Not only that, I feel that I have to drag myself to work nowadays..
Probably coz I just feel so exhausted..

Anyway, the good thing is that I will be on leave the next 5 days. Hooray for me!

I shall spend this next few days wisely..


2 comments:

aieesha.salleh said...

felt the same about arwah. I thought i have all the time to spend, so i don't really bother on frequent gathering :( now, I've lost him forever. Can only pray that he rest in peace

Learn the lesson though. kena banyak spend times with good friends

Shalyz said...

Yep... I agree... Arwah and I used to speak about living to 30+ and seeing where the road would lead us... but circumstances changed...

But we all have to be strong... and our memories will live on... ;)

Chin up, girls... we still have each other (walaupun if it means catching up via blogs)... :)