Sunday, February 13, 2011

Aniq's first debut


I was over the moon on Thursday coz I won the Best Holiday competition organized by Travel Times NST. Not only that, the photo was featured in the newspaper that day and we won a one night's stay at Corus Paradise, Port Dickson! Well, if given a choice, I would definitely prefer a much better hotels like Avillion, Legend or Thistle, but since I won a free holiday and a chance to travel again with my family, I am not going to complain!


My son is so lucky to be in the papers at such a young age. Something exciting to tell him once he's older.

Looking forward to our next family trip!

5 comments:

Jaja® said...

:)
sgh seronok!
have fun on next family vacation.

Putri Z. said...

thanks, jaja!

Shalyz said...

Woot! Best! Did you write the article that came with it too? Must show me next time we meet up!

Iron Butterfly said...

next is to be on magazine cover like you did when you were a toddler. he he he

Putri Z. said...

lyz: yup, not really an article la..just a short write up..
will definitely show the newspaper cut out the next time we meet.

ajah: haha. that will be a bit more difficult to achieve..