Saturday, April 16, 2011

MVA at NKVE


I was driving to work on Thursday when I saw smoke coming from the other side of the lane. I initially thought it was some open burning going on at one of the nearby residential areas.



As I was approaching the spot, I then realized that it was a lorry burning into flames. The scary part was that, I witnessed and heard small explosions come from the crashed lorry. The fire truck was nowhere in sight and some police officer have already stopped the traffic which was coming from the KL. Some drivers were out from their cars, observing the fire, while some were busy taking photos/videos.

I sped right past the scene of the accident, hoping that the lorry won't explode further. Who knows that the lorry was carrying flammable agents? Even while driving at least 100km/hour I could still feel the heat coming from lorry on my right arm. While I was almost approaching the Sungai Buloh exit I then saw the fire truck zooming by.

I wonder what happened to the lorry driver. Hope he manage to escape in time.

No comments: