Thursday, December 15, 2011

Comeback

Dear blog,

Sorry for the long hiatus.

They are just so many things to blog about, but just to warm things up, I shall summarize the recents events that have happened in my life.

In short, here are some updates about me:

1. I am now 35 weeks pregnant. (Wow, that was how long I left this blog)

2. Am officially out from the on-call roster. (Fiuuh..finally!)

3. Current pregnancy symptoms that I'm suffering from now:
- carpal tunnel syndrome: numbness of both of my hands, worse at night, which disturbs my sleep...Am now doing physiotherapy for this
- leg cramps: although it is less now
- backache
- breathless when walking from the carpark to the clinic, where I am in charge at currently


And of course, I have to update about my precious son, the soon-to-be big brother...

1. He is becoming more attached to my husband and I, as though he knows that the baby is coming soon..
2. He enjoys playing in his cot -unlike before
3. Getting smarter and smarter by the day
4. Able to walk up the stairs, with one hand on the wall to support himself
5. Obsessed with balls-soccer ball, beach ball, etc: enjoys kicking it, throwing it, and shout 'Goaaaall!'
6. Favourite activity: bathing in his bathtub, playing with the iPad: specifically, going through the flashcards, apps which involve colouring, and of course surfing Youtube
7. Favourite YouTube videos: Videos of his own self, upin dan ipin, abc phonics song 2
8. Gets excited when he goes to Tesco and starts to run around, and identifying objects there
9. Increasing vocabulary: our last count was 80 words
10. Wants everything to be in order:
e.g:
- will say 'Tutup' after he finishes his milk: asking us to put back the cover, and when we are driving out from the house: asking us to close the gate
- will keep his toys back to its original place after he's done with them
- will switch off the tv and fan when he is out from the living room
11. Enjoys seeing baby photos

Here are some pictures to share...




At Hero with his favourite cousins..



Family photo on Raya Haji..



Am greeted with this everytime I come back from work..


Aniq with Mama..



Had to give him to play with my stets that day: desperate measures, ran out of toys/books in the car..


That's all for now..

5 comments:

aieesha.salleh said...

makin besar, makin nampak macam Ee :) anyway, congrat!!! tak tahu Ee pregnant :) fyi, Aida pun sama, 3rd one. hehehe

nina said...

salam .. heh, cool .. jaga diri+kandungan baik2 okeh! nanti2 leh aa gi lepak (barang ko+azim ritu pun aku tak kasi lagi .. adehh)

take care fwen~ :)

Putri Z. said...

Thanks tino and ninna...Ee pon baru dpt tau Aida pregnant gak, best la ada gang..
doakan Ee selamat bersalin kay.nervous nih..

Anonymous said...

Congratss..EE...semoga semuanya berjalan lancar..Ameen :)

Putri Z. said...

aida ke ni...terima kasih for yr doa..