Saturday, March 26, 2011

Smooch!



One of Aniq's daily routine is to go out for a stroll down the road, just before his dinner. The maids from the nearby household would meet up and I'm sure that is something that they look forward to everyday.


My maid is so proud of my son, coz it seems that everybody will comment on how cute Aniq is when she parades him down the road...



You see, our neighbour has a daughter called Fatin, who is about 4 months younger than Aniq, and she owns a stroller which is exactly the same as ours. Just that it's red in colour.




And yesterday, my maid showed me this...

.
.
.
.



Owh no..my son's a big boy now..And this is what he has been doing behind my back!

4 comments:

aieesha.salleh said...

hehehe... aniq looks so cute and chubby. Good boy :) Rasa geram nak cubit2 pipi dia. hehe. Anyway, yeah they love smooching one another at that age. esp kat uyut :)

Shalyz said...

wah... kecik2 sudah pandai nieh! comelnyer... hihihihi... I'm free on weekends now!!! Jom lepaksssss!!! :D

Putri Z. said...

tino: tu la..pandai betul kiss..anak dara org plak tu! haaihh

lyz: dah habis exam? best...ok, we meet up soon...then can see u in maternity clothes..hik hik

Iron Butterfly said...

OMG!!! Aniq the future playah. Must put this up on Facebook for the uncles and aunties to see!