Saturday, January 01, 2011

1/1/11


A new year, A new beginning..

What I did on new year's eve, despite it being a public holiday..

On 31st December 2010:
1. Was post-call, so was stuck in NICU until 10 am..
2. Also had one death in NICU at 9 am that morning. Sigh..thought that the baby would have survived at least for another day. I was up all night taking after the baby...
3. Reached home at about 11 am and slept until 5pm. (i didn't sleep the whole night, okay!)
4. Woke up, had lunch, played with Aniq and filled up part of Aniq's scrapbook..
5. Had dinner at 8pm, and went to Subang Parade.
6. Bought 3 sleepsuits and a cloth book for Aniq at Mothercare. Mum bought a pint of World Class Chocolate ice cream from Baskin Robbins. 31% off okay!
7. Headed home, and put Aniq to sleep at 11pm.
8. 12 MDN: Zzzzzzz

On 1st January 2011:
1. Husband came home at 3am, and had some Famous Amos cookies with him.
2. Aniq woke us up at 9.30am
3. Had breakfast-nasi ayam kukus that my father in law bought somewhere from TTDI the day before.
4. Went to Adam's wedding at the Shah Alam library with Aniq.
5. Uploaded photos from my camera to iphotos.

Here are some of the photos..


Congratulations, Adam! Am truly happy for you..


Aniq's first visit to the museum


Happy new year everybody!
'Look, I can now sit on my own!'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam E... How r u ? Remember me faiz yr s2 classmate , taylors mate ausmat? I tak tau pun selama ni u ada blog.. I was just browsing thru internet while on way to bed... M away outstation... By the way here is my email mfmn23@yahoo.com or my mobile 012 2350046... Hope to keep in touch

Putri Z. said...

Hi Faiz. Thanks for dropping by..

Putri Z. said...

Hi Faiz. Thanks for dropping by..