Wednesday, April 02, 2008

'Refurbish'

Today my apartment is going to be more complete.
A lorry will be sending over a sofa set, tv, fridge, writing desk and shelves from my house to my apartment. It seems like I'll be staying here far longer that I had expected.
Initially I was reluctant to fully furnish my apartment. What's the point if I'm going to stay in Banting for 6 months anyway? I spoke to someone yesterday. She had a point when she told me..You won't be fully commited to your job if you tell yourself that u will only be at a place temporarily. Everyday you go to work, just do the bare minimal, and punch out. I don't want to be kind of person.
Hence, I'm just going to go with the flow. To fully furnish my place, enjoy my life here while I'll still can and strive to be the best.

No comments: