Thursday, April 03, 2008

From surfing, to calling, to picking-up

Remember the movie, 'The Net', starring Sandra Bullock? In the movie, she is a computer software analyst, and her life revolves around her work. She spends most of her time in front of the computer, including when it comes to having meals. I remember a scene where she ordered pizza online and I was so fascinated by it at that time. It was 1995.


Finally this year, Pizza Hut is offering online ordering service, which has been long overdue.

I was excited to use the function last night, especially after watching 'No Reservations'-Abigail Breslin and Aaron Eckhart making pizza together and enjoying the food after that with Catherine Zeta Jones. Mmm...my mouth was watering and my stomach was growling...

I checked my account at Pizzahut.com.my and it was there, registered under my old address, which was Klang Hospital. I wanted to change the address since I no longer work there but somehow I couldn't. Hence I decided to call them straight and order pizza via the phone.

Sadly...they told me that they don't offer pizza delivery service in Banting...AArrgghh...what a frustration.

To satisfy my tastebuds, I drove all the way to town to get myself a regular sized Hawaaian Chicken Pizza from Pizza Hut. Got their branch phone number, so that it'll be easier for me to order next time, and to just collect the pizza when it's ready.

So that's my story..

No comments: