Thursday, April 17, 2008

Another day..

I have been a lazy bum lately. Not like I was ever so hardworking anyway..just that I have been wasting my time in my apartment for the past 2 days..Watching TV, surfing the net and watch tv again..so unproductive.




I don't think I have shown the panaromic view of Banting from my balcony in this blog..


The yellow houses are the old hospital quarters.

I would never walk through the playground again...after I saw a grey snake, which slithered towards the house nearby..Ewww..


One of the surviving plants...Mum gave me this one coz it doesn't require so much water to survive. Perfect for me.



And.....I have finally uploaded my latest pics to my Facebook page last night..It's about time..I've received numerous sarcastic remarks from people for not updating my Facebook profile. Well folks, I finally did it.

How will I spend my day after work today? We'll just have to wait and see. I've the feeling it'll be another wasteful day again..

1 comment:

yon325 said...

c'mon la, dun say it is unproductive day la. Every hardship has been done it is always need a rest. Hope u r fully recovered after the long rest.