Saturday, December 20, 2008

Yes!

I met up with my ex-classmate today, who is currently working at Ipoh Hospital. The last time we met was over a year back and there were tonnes of stuff for us to catch up on. After having Sushi, we decided to watch a movie.

I was given me a choice between Yes Man, Ip Man and Cicak Man 2...Haha, obviously I went for the first one.

The story is about this guy who became depressed after his wife left him, and his life went downhill from there. He's always hiding in his apartment, not wanting to hangout with his friends anymore, and stuck in the same job for years. It was until one day, on old friend of his urged him to join this seminar which asks its participants to say Yes to every oppurtunity that they had. His life changed after that.


I had fun watching the movie! I wouldn't give 5 stars for it, but the jokes that they had were good enough for me to laugh out loud multiple times! Jim Carrey was perfect for the role.


Moral of the story: Life is short. Live life to the fullest.

No comments: