Tuesday, December 23, 2008

To-Do List


I'm currently on-leave. Yay! I've never had a long stretch of holiday in ages! Probably the last time I had that was in HTAR. Well, I guess it's because I don't really need it, since I'm hardly at work anyway..busy attending courses and all..U should see my punch card every month. Half empty!


Anyway, I decided to take this long stretch of leave due to peer pressure actually. My fellow collegues have already taken one week of leave per person, and I felt left out. Not like I had anything special planned anyway...

It feel good initially.which lasted for merely 2 days..after a while I felt aimless..I still refuse to believe that I'm a workoholic.


I've got a few things lined-up for me to do throughout this 6 days:

Not This! Read on....

- Meet Paeds HOD at Sg Buloh Hospital- DONE
- Find out about SLAB from UiTM- DONE
- Collect nametag from PKNS- DONE
- Wrap wedding gifts
- Get an organizer for 2009- DONE
- Prepare report for Quality Study
- Get presents for Hosp Banting staff- DONE
- Finish reading Twilight
- Get revision books
- Update CPD online- DONE
- Last but not least: Wedding preparation..catering, dress, photographer etc.- ONGOING


So much to do, so little time. We'll see how many things I get to complete by tomorrow, the end of my holiday...sob. sob.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ee,

I am home now. It has been so long since I've seen you. Let's hang out, you, tino, mai yin, fiza, nina, everyone!

-Rose

Putri Z. said...

That's great! Can't wait to meet up with you guys..:)

kujah said...

I think the picture of the to-do list of nothing is Patrick from SpongeBob Squarepants