Sunday, December 07, 2008

Hari Raya Aidiladha


It's nice to not be on-call on Hari Raya Haji..I was doing housemanship in O&G posting i think, and somehow they put my on call on that auspicious day..It was sad initially, but I was lucky enough that there were not many admissions on that day..The one thing that I couldn't forget was when a patient of mine handed me some ketupat, lemang and renang for dinner..Really cured my sadness. On top of that, mum had someone to send my some lemang as well. So the nurses and I had quite a feast!

Anyway, the routine for tomorrow would be the usual. Attending prayers in the morning, and then, dad and my brother would go to the surau to watch the cows and goats being slaughtered...Although, I'm not very sure whether they will be going this year, since we're staying in sect 13 now..

Well, whatever it is, I'm happy that I'm not celebrating Hari Raya Haji at the hospital this year!

1 comment:

Mr.Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.