Sunday, December 14, 2008

What I do when I'm on-call

Somehow I tend to update my blog when I'm on call...Nope, it does not reflect how free I am everytime I'm on call! You see, I was on my feet the whole day today, till my slipper got ruined (the side of slipper where it holds my foot came off) and I had to change to a new one..Luckily my car is also my 'mini wardrobe' which had an extra shoe for me to wear today..
We're having a farewell party tomorrow..5 of us who are leaving this hospital soon (or supposedly should have left by now, but unable to do so due to shortage of MOs) teamed up to belanja lunch for the whole hospital.
Menu for tomorrow:
- Steamed Rice
- Vege Fried Rice
- Chicken Curry
- Ikan Bawal Sambal
- Egg Taufu with Oyster sauce
- Baby Kailan
- Roti Jala
- Dadih
- Mixed Fruit
- Sunquick Orange Juice
Ok time to rest now..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the blog has shown how free.
BLOGGING AND SLEEPING...Goes hand in hand during ur call....
He..he...he.. : )

Putri Z. said...

Well..not all the time!Haha. Someone is jealous I see!