Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tino's Wedding

I just came back from Tino's wedding at Sect 9, Shah Alam. Tino is a good friend of mine, knew each other from high school.



I was shocked to see so many of our ex schoolmates at the event. I guess she knew many cliques back then in school, so her circle of friends is rather big. I met people that I haven't met since the last day of school..Even some of our beloved teachers were there..



It felt good to catch up with long lost friends, but at the same time made me feel somewhat...aged. One of our friends even has a three year old son! Owh well, I don't have to worry about that now..



Check out the hantaran, from him to her- I absolutely love each trays that they did. Classy and elegant.



CONGRATULATIONS to the wedding couple..Let today, the first day of the Islamic calender, mark the beginning of a beautiful journey for both of you..















Our gang-'Titanic'. Heh

Love the colour combination, the tray and the gifts! I want that handbag!




My favourite-Where the ring is displayed

No comments: