Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Another wedding


Just before the cake cutting ceremony
I went to Tino's wedding reception..AGAIN! Yup, this time it was held at the Concorde Hotel Shah Alam.


The food was much better that I had expected. The last time I attended a wedding at Concorde was Yem's and the food was a disappointment. I was surprised that I managed to gobble up the mountain of rice that they served for me.


The wedding was lovely. Good lighting, good decoration with fresh flowers, and the slideshow was short and sweet. The girls were giggling to themselves at one point , turns out they were guessing that I'd be the one going 'on the pelamin' next. Heh, if only they knew how complicated my relationship is.
With Mai Yin, Fiza and Shalyz
The two girls wore matching outfits coz they were the penyambut tetamu for the night.
Shalyz wearing the keronsang that I gave her for her birthday.

No comments: