Sunday, January 13, 2008

Just a lil bit more..


I can't believe it. Another 2 days to my big exam. At this point I can only do MCQ questions-output learning, and no longer opening my big textbooks.
Thanks to www.pastest.co.uk, answering MCQ is just about clicking and clicking..You don't actuallly feel like you are revising your work but subconsciously you are.
I was thinking to myself yesterday after hours of studying and I came out with this....

Something that I have placed on my notice board in my bedroom



By reading it multiple times a day, hopefully it'll give me the strength to study and strive for the next few days and the subsequent years..

My goals may not make any sense or even absurd to some, but miracles do happen. You just have to believe in yourself.


2 comments:

yon325 said...

you will success in chasing ur dream. Just believe yourself. You will be able to do it well. I strongly believe you will be a pedaitrician at the age of 27 as i have prepared the stamp for you.!!!!

Iron Butterfly said...

wow. paediatrician at 27. i wanna earn at least 10K by 30, i hope it's not that tough to achieve. hahah.

btw, congrats, didnt realise u've made ur blog public couz.