Saturday, January 12, 2008

I did it!

I will mark this day on my calender..why? coz my Brain Age is finally 20!

Some may not know what I'm talking about. Well, it all started when my mum bought a Nintendo DS a couple of months back. She read about it in the papers, and they claimed that the game will somehow improve your brain function by doing the various training programs that it offers..After about a month, my sister decided to buy one for herself, and that was when I hooked to the game..
My sister's Nintendo DS lite. I just love the colour!

It has various 'games' such as Calculations x 20, reading aloud, low to high, syllable count, head count and time lapse. By spending a few minutes on each 'game', our prefrontal cortex will be stimulated and thus will make our brain function better. At at any point in time, we could go to another section of the program to calculate our 'brain age.'

I was religiously doing the training program on a daily basis till I was transferred to Banting. Thanks to my friend Yang, he managed to find an almost similar game for me called Brain Game, which was in a PDA format. Hence, I could still 'exercise' my brain despite leaving the Nintendo behind.

After weeks of training, I decided to calculate my brain age. And finally, I got a 20! The youngest brain age that we possibly achieve! And it's younger that my actual age..

Proof of my success!



P/S: My sis is not bothered by my achievement coz her brain age is 20 since she first got the game. If you're reading this, let me tell you something. I 'll beat all your high scores one day! You'll see! :)

No comments: