Monday, August 04, 2008

Some day, when I'm awfully low..

I feels awkward to start blogging again. I have been under a dark cloud for the past one month. While avoiding a major problem, I've created numerous minor problems, probably just to get my mind away from it.

What am I talking about..

I was at my lowest last weekend. On Saturday, I had a fight with someone who really mattered to me in the morning, felt betrayed by two of my friends in a span of an hour in the afternoon, and top it up, I had a very bad call at the hospital. It was just too much for me to handle.

Then came Sunday when I slept for 3 hours after coming back from the hospital, and then went to a wedding, which was just behind my apartment.

Was driving back to Shah Alam when I became all emotional again. I didn't feel like going home and yet i didn't know where to go. I suddenly decided to go to hair salon to get a haircut-the last time I had hair treatment done was in April.

I felt like doing something drastic. Hence I asked the guy to cut my hair shoulder length-i normally just go for a trim, just to get rid of the unhealthy ends of my hair.

The guy just looked at me and said ' U sure ah? I think I better cut a bit longer coz I think u'll regret later.' I gave in.

With my new haircut, I walked around to mall, hoping for retail therapy to kick in. It was sad as I was walking in and out of the shops, and yet I couldn't even decide which stuff looked nice and which did not. I felt lost.

Nothing helped to cheer me up. Not hair treatment. Not retail therapy. Nothing.

Night was worse-to bad to even be mentioned here.


I felt a bit better today-trying to put all the bad thoughts in a box, hoping it'll stay there forever.

I really hope that something will help to cheer me up soon.

4 comments:

yon325 said...

life is random, chaotic, unpredictable, and hectic. Just be calm to every bad things fall on us, as we know after the worst has came, there is always the best waiting for us just in front.

I know it is easy to say than do.
However, I knew u will able to do it since I have met u.

Anonymous said...

meh aku ceriakan ko, ndak? :D

yokkk lepak kat tanjung, pastu kita skodeng cik p0nen, pastu kita mamam kerang bakar! cedap wooo :D pastu.. pastu kita gi rumah tino, kita cucuk2 pewot dia ngan pensel 6b :D pastu.. pastu kita lukis2 la gambo otromen kat pewot tino! wahhh sangat seronot! :D

p/s : aku pun tensen juge..

Iron Butterfly said...

couz what happenedlah? Call me kay. i just got back from my trip to Indonesia.

Anonymous said...

ooo.. pewot aku tak nmpk lagi ok.. doctor inhgat baur 6 minggu.. what the????

ee, byk kan bersabar.. dalam donia ni macam2 manusia ada..