Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy 51st Birthday, Malaysia!


I have been driving around Shah Alam quite often this past one week, and much to my disappointment, people did not seem to be so patriotic for the upcoming merdeka this year. I only spotted one kancil with a flag on its front mirror. It's sad, but I can't say much coz even I didn't put any flag on my car..I don't want to spoil my dad's car ok! :)

I was on the road during the countdown to merdeka today and managed to watch the fireworks which was set from the Dataran Shah Alam from far. It was a very short one. Probably lasted for 3 minutes. Sad la.

I guess people are not really in the mood this year coz the Merdeka holiday coincides with the first day of fasting month. People are rushing to go back to their hometowns to spend their first day of Ramadhan with their love ones. Well, it's just a theory.

Anyway, Happy Merdeka to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should digg your post so other people can look at it, very helpful, I had a hard time finding the results searching on the web, thanks.

- Norman

Anonymous said...

valium no prescription needed valium 10mg dosagem - safe to buy valium online