Friday, August 08, 2008

Day of Prosperity

I'm sure today is very special day for many people out there:

- Babies born today will have the number 080808 at the beginning of their IC number
- Many weddings/engagements have taken place today.
- Olympics!

Congrats to my primary schoolmate, Zaheera. Her akad nikah was held a few hours ago and the reception will be tomorrow. Sorry, can't make it for your big day-will be on call tomorrow.

Congrats to my secondary schoolmate, Faiz. Hope u didn't lie to me about your engagement-since u're always talking nonsense.

As for me..today is just like any other day..


2 comments:

aieesha.salleh said...

hehehe.. faiz contacted you dah? he's been asking me to get hold of you before dia nyer engagement.. takut kalo Ee tak layan dia call.. :)

glad he did call you finally!!!

Putri Z. said...

he didn't call me actually..sms jer. .but ok la tu. am happy for him.