Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Alia's Wedding

This is rather overdue...

I was invited to Alia's wedding reception-which was on the 020808, but was on-call on that day..Hence, I took the extra effort to drive down from Banting that Friday night,the day before the reception, i.e.010808 to attend her akad nikah at her new home..You see, it was important for me to attend her wedding as we were close when we were in Form 2..




Anyway, the solemnization ceremony was lovely..Alia appeared so calm and cool, while I was having butterflies in my stomach..Funny...

It was nice seeing her happily married to her first and only boyfriend..How lucky can one get?



The one and only photo of me and the bride..
After this photo was snapped, my camera was automatically switched off. No batteries!

I wish the both of them the best of happiness..



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lawanyer alia...
semoga dia berbahagia sokmo dengan izham :)

Putri Z. said...

tu la..so sweet kan..bertuahnya Am..

Putri Z. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.