Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Kursus Kenegaraan

KemAH, Batu 13, Muar On the right: Girls hostel. Left: Guys hostel



I've been meaning to write about this for the past one week..

BTN-Biro Tatanegara- was not as bad as I had expected..

I heard lots of horror stories about BTN, in which I have mentally prepared myself to expect the worse from the kursus...The mental image that I had was a group of us, dressed in pure black and white, lined up in military style, just listening to what the commander has to say, without having the chance to utter a word..

Turns out, it wasn't that bad after all..

Yes, we did have to wear a white, long sleeved baju kurung with black sarung EVERYDAY..day and night..luckily I brought enough clothes to last me for 5 days..even though they clearly stated in the BTN website @ www.btn.gov.my that we have to wear a white BAJU KURUNG top. Most of us wore blouses anyway...I mean, how many people has a plain white baju kurung top anyway? I'm not going to wear a school uniform..Please...

We also had riadah everyday...Which I initially thought would be the participants running around the field and hurdle through the obstacle course. Turns out it was just some light exercises, like stretching and jog on the spot. Thank God! There was a day when we had to run for 2 km..interesting coz we had to run on tanah gambut the track was in the middle of a ladang nenas..

The lectures and group of activities were very...government orientated, if you know what I mean. Perkara 153 was emphasised on many occasions..I don't have to say more.

Whatever said and done, I'm proud to say that I survived BTN!

LDK 2: With our ultra-nice facilitator- En Husin


P/S: We were not allowed to use any recording devices throughout the course..After the closing ceremony I decided to snap a few photos...no more rules to follow, right?

My dorm-mates: Marina, Mel and Monica- A very fun bunch!



Gerhana Bulan on 170808 at 0640H- on Nisfu Syaaban
This was the best view I could get. I blame the camera.


With the other Mel: who took the trouble to email me the map to the Kem (she took a photo of the map using her digital camera and emailed the file to me from KL.) Thanks dear!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning people. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were approximately 330 dollars on every site. But finally I bring about this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello people. I'm really into shoes and I was digging as far as something that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the boots are approximately 320 pounds on every page. But for all I base this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that singular make. The prices seeking the shoes were around 240 pounds on every page. But for all I set this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hello fellas. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the shoes were approximately 250 pounds on every site. But definitively I bring about this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you say about it?