Thursday, September 04, 2008

Singapore


Selamat Berpuasa to all..

I haven't been around this past few days coz i was down in Singapore!

Took a flight down alone and stayed at a hotel on Orchard road. It was lonely initially got used to it the next day. Met up with a good of friend of mine, Sim, who did housemanship together with me at HTAR . Thanks for spending time with me, dear..

There was something that I saw, which I just can't it out from my head till now..

I was walking towards Ngee Ann City at about 9pm when I spotted this group of teens, with multiple body piercings here and there, wearing punk-like clothes, sitting on the floor by entrance of the shopping mall. I was silently saying to myself, 'Rosaknya budak2 Melayu di Singapore ni...' As I was walking back towards my hotel, that was about 9.30pm, the same group was still there. Worse still, they were laughing with each other with beer bottles on their hands. A lot of empty beer bottles strewn beside them as well. What a thing to see on Ramadhan.

Besides that horrible scene that I saw, I thoroughly enjoyed myself in Singapore. So did I shop much? Nah. Not really. Just bought the usual, like clothes, accessories, shoes and a bottle of perfume. As for tomorrow, am off to work..

Selamat Berbuka!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to see u back to malaysia.
Time is long waiting without ur voice....

aieesha.salleh said...

bestnye Ee gi holiday.. altho just a day trip.. and some "unwanted" scene kan.. :)

Selamat Berpuasa

Iron Butterfly said...

buding smale tok mention pon gi spore. chess