Sunday, March 09, 2008

Tsunami

It has been a very eventful weekend for all of us.

As I was walking towards my school on Saturday morning, I bumped into a couple of my juniors. They were a part of the BN team, in charge of something or rather at the BN booth. As expected, they reminded me, 'Kak Ee, jangan lupa ye', while pointing towards one of their flags. I didn't promise them anything, and I continued walking towards the SPR counter. After checking my name in the list, I headed towards one of the classrooms to cast my vote.

'Iniminimainimo..' Placed an X on each of the ballot papers and inserted them into the box. I have fullfilled my duty as a Malaysian citizen on that day. One of the invigilitators was my Add Maths teacher, and so I smiled at her and left the room.

On the same day, I had to attend a Symposium on Allergy at One World Hotel. The speakers were making political jokes throughout their lectures. I'm sure the delegates as well as the speakers were hoping that they were sitting at home watching the news instead..

All of us slept late last night. Busy watching the news, surfing the net and SMSing our friends. This year's election is really an exciting one. Who would have known the our state, i.e. Selangor will be taken over by the opposition party? It will interesting to see the possible changes that will occur in the subsequent months and years..

Perhaps our very own movie theatre in Shah Alam? Haha. I highly doubt it.

4 comments:

yon325 said...

aiyo..what a small hope from u ooo....i hope we will soon upgraded to U44 lor...hahahah....
Crossed my finger juz hope the will be one of the miracle.

Anonymous said...

ur ADD MATHS teacher?
adakah TORJI? :|
errrrr.. (tekak dah kembang)

Putri Z. said...

haha...your favourite teacher weh..
that time nak masukkan ballot paper, skali nampak nama dia kat tepi kotak tu, pusing blakang terus nampak cikgu norihan. terkezut la kejap.

Iron Butterfly said...

Tahniah! Orang Selangor sudah pandai berpolitik macam orang Kelantan. Wahahaha...