Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A trip to Pantai Kelanang

I've been meaning to post these photos for ages..

Upon telling people that I'm now working in Banting, they often ask me ' Have you been to Morib?' Yes, I went to that particular beach on the first day that I stepped here. Was really tired, so I didn't really enjoy the scenery and plus, it was raining cats and dogs on that day.
According to the locals here, there's this other beach called "Pantai Kelanang" which is said to be much better than Pantai Morib. Hence, I took a trip to the beach about two weeks back.
My maid and driver came down to Banting to send some things, and I suggested that we go to the beach together that day. It took us about half an hours drive to reach there- after asking for directions. The road to the beach is not so straight forward.
The place is rather secluded. We were the only ones there, probably because it was a weekday. A few kids wearing school uniforms were also spotted hanging around the beach area. I wonder whether they skipped school that day.
I strolled along the beach, enjoying the breeze and sand. I think the beach used to be a mangrove swamp as there were old tree trunks or roots coming out from the sand, just by the seaside.
While walking along the beach, I was picking up the seashells as my youngest sister collects them. Found a few beautiful ones.
I think this place has the potential to become a great tourist spot. Hopefully it stays clean..

My favourite shot. It seems like the crab is shy to come out from its shell.


Kak Mi, Kak Tatik and Kak Bibah. I think they were looking at the crab. I think.


Kak Chik- strolling along the beach


Breathtaking..

3 comments:

Iron Butterfly said...

err.. couz, how many maids do you guys currently have? and are you staying in banting now?

Putri Z. said...

heh.confuse eh.maid opah dtg skali. that's why nampak mcm ramai.derang mcm buat field trip plak kat sini.

yup, am currently staying here. thought that u knew.

Anonymous said...

Je viens d'acheter un nouvel ordinateur et que vous souhaitez les mêmes paramètres que j'ai sur mon autre ordinateur. Comment puis-je m'y prendre? La seule chose que je veux changer dans firefox sur mon nouvel ordinateur, c'est quand je tape un site Web dans la barre d'adresse, je voudrais qu'il montre mon histoire au lieu de mes favoris. Je l'ai changé avant, mais je ne me souviens pas ce que j'ai fait ..