Saturday, December 22, 2007

Richard Clayderman at Arena Stars

My family and I took a drive up to Genting last night. You won't believe it when I tell you this, the last time I went to Genting was 16 years ago..It was also the first time Iwent on the cable car. I still remember, at that time my second youngest sibling was still a baby as he is now 17 years old!
Anyway, we originally planned to stay there for the night, but the hotels there were fully booked. However, we did bring extra clothes anyway, just in case people made last minute cancellations..
We arrived there just in time. Parked our car and took the cable car, as dad thought I'd be dangerous to drive up and especially down as it was raining. Bought the tickets and had dinner at the White Coffee Kopitiam. While having dinner, dad was busy surfing the net using his phone. Apparently they have free wifi at that coffee shop.
The performance was overall good. Richard played a mixture of oldies, chinese songs, soundtracks from Titanic and Harry Potter, as well as his famous songs like Ballade Pour Adeline and A Comme Amour. He gave out his music notes after each song and the audience in the VIP seats were waiting eagerly each time..
I managed to record parts of the songs that he played using my phone. I know it's illegal but heh, what the heck.

Check it out.
A Comme Amour-one of my favourite songs~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EucC4JlFu8A

P/S: We did not spend the night there in the end. The show ended at 9.45pm, so we decided it was still rather early to drive back home.

No comments: