Sunday, December 16, 2007

IMU Alumni


This post is actually long overdue..

I went for the first IMU alumni on the 9th of December recently..which was held at our Bukit Jalil campus.

I was initially reluctant to attend the event as I was not sure about the turn-out, but after putting a lot of thought into it, I decided to attend anyway, to show my support to the alumni.

My main goal was to get as many IMU graduates as possible from HTAR to attend gathering, but most of them were either on-call or had other plans that day. The only person that i managed to get was my good old friend Jason, so we went to the alumni together.

The entrance fee was RM 20 was I guess it was worth it as the food was awesome and we got a couple of door gifts i.e. an IMU keychain, pin and mug. Altogether there was only 4 people from our batch who came, including myself and Jason. Nevertheless, we had a good time chatting with them and the rest of the IMU Staff and super seniors.

The simple event ended at about 7 o'clock and i brought home a couple of helium filled balloons for my sister..Hope that I could attend the next alumni gathering next year..

No comments: