Monday, November 26, 2007

guy = girl

I just came back from my friend's birthday party at Holiday Villa-an event for her family and close friends.

My friend's family, being very open minded invited this group of transvestites to perform for her party. They were great dancers, much better than some girls that I've seen..My mind was wandering while watching them dance..

I felt sorry for them actually. They might be having some disorder like Klinifelter's Syndrome or just plain unlucky that they have gender confusion. Even though they were good entertainers, I felt that I should not cheer for them coz it's as though I was giving them encouragement. What they are doing is not morally right and by supporting them, were actually encouraging them to continue behaving that way.

They even perform lap dances to a few men who were unlucky, or lucky, I'm not quite sure..The fat and bald ones were picked and they had a taste of the transverstite's body on their face. I wonder what these guys were feeling at that point. They looked like they were having fun to me.

The worst was when they called up one of the guys on stage. Initially the guy was just dancing with them, and later one of the dancers grabbed his crotch! It was gross as it didn't happen once but 3 times with the same guy! I just didn't like what I saw.

I tried my best, but just can't enjoy watching performances by transvestites, especially if it directly involves the audience. They should just get other decent jobs instead.

1 comment:

Iron Butterfly said...

huh. party saper ni Yee? same here.. I can be friends with gay, but I can't be good friends with them. I don't buy the oh-I-don't-have-feelings-for-girls crap. I believe that if they are brought up right, they won't be gays/transvestites. It all goes back to your faith and religion. IMHO lah.