Sunday, November 25, 2007

Banting

I finally got a transfer to a district hospital. Banting Hospital...here I come..

It came as a shock to me initially. Was speechless and did not know how to react. I told the news to whoever that I bumped into at the hospital, hoping that they would knock some senses into me. After all, I was really unsure of what to do.
I decided to submit an appeal letter to the famous Datin Ang, the Pengarah of JKNS, who is known to be fierce, strict, and ignores appeal letters. I do not know anybody in the Health Ministry, so the appeal letter is my only hope.

At this point I'm actually unsure whether I really want to stay at HTAR. Not like I'm really happy there anyway. And Banting is not as bad as other district hospitals, like Tg Karang or Sabak Bernam...

I took a trip down to Banting today, hoping that I'll have a rough idea on how it's gonna be like working there. It's a nice small town, with plenty of fast food joints. They even have a McD drive- through there. Took me about 30 minutes from my current place of work, and the road was not that bad. But still, I can't imagine driving to the place everyday...it's gonna be quite tiring..

This coming week will be full of uncertainty for me..I have no faintest idea whether my appeal letter will be accepted. Will just have to wait and see.

1 comment:

yon325 said...

Dun worry everything will be perfectly arranged for u.