Sunday, October 07, 2007

My Mio-My PDA

MIO 169

At this point, I miss my PDA. It has been with me since last year, a gift from my dad. Never actually used it coz it's kinda bulky and heavy too. During my break, i realise that it's time for me to make full use of it. Passed the PDA to my dear friend, as he 'volunteered' to help me install whatever programs that i need. He successfully installed essential medical programs that I need, which is the main reason why I need a PDA for work.

While I was surfing the net yesterday, i realise that I PDA is not wifi and bluetooth enabled, which I find it puzzling. It is able to function as a GPS, and yet, it doesn't serve as a pda with wifi. Turns out that i now need to purchase a wifi sd card -RM 150-in order to use the function. aihh...looks like I've to go gadget hunting again.

Looking for the pda case is also another pain. Went to the IT section in Midvalley, they gave me this look when i mentioned my PDA brand. Like it's non-existent or something. Guess I've to make do with whatever PDA case i could find.

Can't wait to get my hands on my PDA.. My friend is still having fun with it at the moment. Trying out the GPS and all..Hope I'm able to find some space in one of my lab coat pockets, which are already full as it is..Need to carry this PDA around at work daily..good luck to me.

2 comments:

Iron Butterfly said...

Mio? Ur PDA? My PDA sokmo crashed, i can backup with SD card but calendar and contacts takleh backup, kena backup kat outlook jer. which i am so malas to do.

Couz, I can see ur restless, sebab dah biaser sgt keje kan? Sampai blog tuh. Wahahahaha... Anyways, where did u get ur flying hearts?

Putri Z. said...

yup, yee dah lama ade PDA tu, tapi tak pernah guna. tgh cuti lama ni..i just decided to finally use it. lagipon ade member bleh tolong install program. tu yang best tu.

flying hearts tu dah lama dah ade dlm my collection..probably took it from one of the emails that i received many years back.