Saturday, October 06, 2007

1 pass, 1 fail





I recently sat for my post grad exam. 4th of September to be exact. Had about 2 weeks of study break to burn the midnight oil to study for it. I considered myself lucky to be able to get my leave approved. Had to sacrifice 10 days of my paid leave, hoping that it would be worthwhile.

The exam was not an easy one. Paper 1a and 1b. After coming out from the exam hall at NUS, I felt that I had a very high possibility that i'd flunk the exam, but at the same time, having that tiny wish inside me that i'd pass both papers.

Results came out today. I was happy and sad at the same time. probabaly 60% sad. Kept on thinking that i failed that second paper..

Sometimes, the way you feel about the bad things in life depends on how your mindset is and how you look at it. I changed my perspective and and immediately planned my next step of action..

I just have to re-sit the exam! What's so difficult about that, right?

I'm just praying hard that I'd pass the exam the second time around..January 2008! Here i come!

2 comments:

Iron Butterfly said...

hey.. i heard u went to Spore to take some exam but didnt know what it is. Chill la couz, pro papers takder yang senang. I'm taking the THIRD sitting for Business Strategy this Nov and have not started much yet. I soooo need to bangkit berlari menentang waktu.

Putri Z. said...

Thanks for your support. Paper tu mmg ramai org fail, tapi frust tu still ade..the fact that i've to study again, tu yg malas tu.