Tuesday, October 09, 2007

2 movies

I watched two movies yesterday. At the cinema, not on dvd, mind you! Need to grab the oppurtunity before I start work in 2 weeks time..

Watched the first movie with my sister in the afternoon. Should have watched this one much earlier, but only had the chance yesterday. It was my sister's second time watching it and the first one for me.

It was a great movie overall. Loved the dance moves and music, and the casts were talented. My personal favourite was Zac Efron..Ya, i know he's young and all but his eyes are his best feature...:)


Later that night, i watched another movie with a friend of mine. I've actually seen this movie earlier but it was my friend's first time. The movie was full of X rated jokes, and I'm surprised why our local censorship actually allowed this movie to be aired here. Probably coz they only focused on the visual bit.

Adam Sandler was perfect for the part, and I had a couple good laughs watching this one. My favourite scene was when there were in court, towards the end of the show. They were best of friends and sounded so gay at the same time.

Jessica Biel was super hot in this movie, but too bad she's not a good actress.

No comments: