Sunday, February 10, 2008

From Nokia to LG to Nokia again


I miss my old phone. Have been using it since I lost my Nokia 3120 at the O&G ward in 2006. It took me a while to get used to the software, but love the phone for its touch screen function, sleek design and shocking colour. Even though it lacked the MMS function and memory card, the phone had served me well.

And again, I lost my phone in the O&G ward. This time not at HTAR, but at Banting Hospital. Searched for it high and low for 2 days, but could not find it. Most likely I misplaced it (I have a tendency of leaving things here and there), or someone took it while I left my lab coat somewhere. Oh well, I took the unfortunate bad event positively and grabbed the opputunity to get a new phone instead.


I bought a Nokia 6500 slide yesterday. Before purchasing it, I have put much thought into the new phone that I planned to buy. I wanted a slide phone, elegant design, good camera and it had to be less than RM1500. A friend of mine, Pravin recommended me this phone and I fell in love with it the instant I saw it.

So far, I've no regrets with this phone. I just love its appearance and user-friendly software. The camera takes good shots too. I would recommend this phone to anybody.

1 comment:

Iron Butterfly said...

I'm still frustrated with the slowness of my LG shine, and the way the keypad got stuck each time I type fast.

God, I sooooooooooo miss Nokia. I swear if I am to buy a phone again, it will have to be a NOKIA. Unless if I buy PDA phone lah, that's a different story.