Saturday, February 16, 2008

Another weekend

I have officially finished watching Desperate Housewives Season 3 (I know I'm outdated..). I was inpatient for the sequel, so I surfed through YouTube looking for previews for Season 4. Some of the excerpts from the next season were there. Thank God for technology.

I spent the rest of my day today surfing the net..As usual, I would surf through friendster, taking a peep into other people's lives by going through their photos..Sigh. Everybody seems to be either engaged or married.

My MRCPCH result is due next week, and hence i braved myself to check the official website today. Turns out the exam result page has been updated...I anxiously clicked on the result section..and Nothing. No PDF file came out. Probably they have not completed the update for the page.

Fiuuhhhh.... As much as I wanted to know my result, I just can't take another failure. Even though it's too late to pray for my results now, I really wish that I pass the exam this time around.

Gosh. I've got another long day in Banting tomorrow.

1 comment:

Iron Butterfly said...

i've 9 episodes of season 4 if u wanna borrow ;p