Monday, January 12, 2009

So long, farewell..

I have been in denial for the past few days. I can't believe that I'm leaving this place..

Over the next few days I will be packing my stuff as I've to shift out from this apartment by the end of this month. I do feel sad leaving this apartment, as I enjoy having my own, comfortable space for me to live in. It's really not the same compared to staying with your parents. You get to do whatever you like, at whatever pace you're comfortable with. With this point in mind, I do wish that I'll have my own place after I begin my married life..

My plan for the next few days would be this:

Tuesday: Clinic Day. then, settle my call claims and submit the necessary forms..
Wednesday: On leave + collect revision books from a friend in HTAR
Thursday: Lorry coming to pick up my furniture..
Friday: Say my goodbyes to everybody..

Until then, I will continue enjoying every minute that I have in this cozy apartment..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so fast wanna to say bye bye la...