Thursday, January 01, 2009

Hello 2009!

I spent my new year's eve sleeping on my bed..I was post-call and hence sleeping was my top most priority compared to watching fireworks on TV..

I have decided to start a new blog today. I have hidden in from my profile coz it's not ready to be viewed by anybody just yet. The blog will be about the patients that I see at work and hope that it may benefit any doctors or aspiring doctors out there.

The blog is mainly for those in the medical line and I plan to use medical jargons to describe my patients where as this blog be maintained and will more about my life in general..

I guess that I'm being rather ambitious by having two blogs to update each time..We'll see how it'll turn out to be..

5 comments:

yon325 said...

eagerly to see your new blog la....jope i can join in posting up..hahah..some sort like joint venture...

Iron Butterfly said...

hahahah ambitious indeed couz ;p

Putri Z. said...

MrYang: I need to edit the layout and post a few entries before opening it to the public. Wanna be a co-blogger? No problem..! :)

IB: Weh, mcm perli nampak..! takpelah, when there's a will, there's a way! we'll see how it goes..

Anonymous said...

pfffttt~ gud luck aa Ee :p

Iron Butterfly said...

perli jugak laa sebab sms kazen sendiri pon kadang2 tak bereply, memang terer laa nak maintain dua blog. keh keh keh ;p

or aderkah kerna tiada will sebab itu sms tidak direply? *raised eyebrow.

what's the url lah? i actually have a junior who maintains two blogs. one is all about his pilot experience, another one is rantings in pure kelantanese. brilliant.