Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hello Sg Buloh..

It's been awhile since I last posted an entry..
Perhaps some of you may wonder why I choose not discuss about my wedding preparations here. The reason being, I am more concerned and nervous about changing my place of work compared to the wedding. Crazy right? I know.
Tomorrow will mark my first day in Hospital Sg Buloh. I've a lot of uncertainties with regards to tomorrow. Which department will I land in? How often will my calls be? How will the working environment be like? I've 1001 questions in my head right now.
At the same time, I've a wedding to plan. Thanks to my dad and aunties who are doing most of the information gathering and decision making, I do feel a sense of relief in my part.
However, there are certain aspects of the wedding that have been left for me to make the final decision:
1. Make-up artist
2. Photographer and Videographer
3. Colour theme
Dear cousins and friends, if you have any suggestions or contacts, do let me know..I really don't want to make the wrong choices...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

halim bridal... u can never go wrong with him *wink*

Anonymous said...

photog, try laa sallehnasruddin.fotopages.com..

kalo ada budget lebih, adan.biz.. lawa..

Anonymous said...

for theme, lilac & white, maybe :)

Anonymous said...

vote for ORANGE :p

turquoise pun okay
merah hati pun okay

tapi ko suka kaler pastel kan?

so .. hijau (pastel) + cream! :p

Putri Z. said...

tino: halim mmg ade taste. hari tu dah fitting baju utk nikah. i like! sallehnasruddin punya gambar so cantik! will ask my dad and aunt's opinion later..

coops: lilac and white mmg lawa..but my dad has all-white wedding in mind..so the other colour that i choose can't be to outstanding..

c: yup, u're right. i do like pastel colours..and that is a good idea..:)