Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sg. Buloh, Here I come!

Next month will mark my one year anniversary. One Year of working in this hospital. I guess that is more than enough experience required in any district hospital.

Not like I hate working here. The staff here are generally very nice and the working environment here is great. When it comes to career advancement, you just can't sit in a district setting too long.

I recently got my letter of transfer to Sg Buloh Hospital. I was ecstatic when I first received the news! I mean who wouldn't, any MO would jump with joy when he/she gets their first choice!

As excited as I am right now, I really have that tiny feeling that I won't be able to cope with the stress there. As of now, I'm in my small comfort zone and any new form of stressor can easily break me. Yes, I am a very fragile girl.

Nevertheless, I do look forward to that upcoming change. It'll be a good challenge for me. I just know it.

No comments: