Saturday, November 29, 2008

HeadACHE


Headache: Like a needle piercing through my brain..

I've been bothered by this irritating symptom through out the day. Regardless, whether I'm walking or sitting, talking or eating. It can just happen anywhere, anytime.

The funny thing is that I'll have this spontaneous, sharp pain, at the exact same spot each time. Of course, being in the medical profession, it makes me list out 1001 causes of a headache. From a space occupying lesion in the brain, down to a simple tension headache. The more I think about it, the worse my symptom gets.

Today, I've taken Ponstan, hoping that it'll go away. I do feel a bit better I guess, but whenever I press on that particular spot, the pain will come again. I even asked my nurse to check my scalp, in case there's a blister/pimple there, but apparently by scalp appears healthy.

Being on-call today really doesn't make it better. Hope this headache of mine will go away tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ko ada cacing kot Ee .. (buat muka serius)

Putri Z. said...

Cacing!!?? Tidak!! Phobia!!

Anonymous said...

ingat tak yg ko dok melalak sampai hampir terpengsan kat lab bio - sbb aku sua cacing kat ko? muahahaha :D

Putri Z. said...

Of course! mane bleh lupa!

Iron Butterfly said...

omg! melalak sampai hampir terpengsan. COUZ!!!

Putri Z. said...

She was just exaggerating! nothing close to that..just tergolek atas lantai jek!