Friday, November 28, 2008

Uban = Aging?

It all started probably early this year when my hair stylist spotted a grey hair on my scalp. 'Should I pull it?,' he asked. 'Go Ahead.' I said. What's the worse that could happen?

Since then, I've been having premature grey hair..Not that many actually, but enough to cause me a reasonable amount of distress. A cousin of mine spotted a few of my grey hair during hari raya month, which resulted me to frantically ask my maid to pluck them all out the minute I reached home.
Grey hair looks cool on Rogue. Could I pull it off? Haha.. Nahh..

Is the myth true? That when you pull out one grey hair, seven will come out? I'm not sure.

All this stimulated me to do some research on the causes of premature grey hair:

1. Stress: the most common cause.
- Yeah, most likely. Perhaps now not as stressed as before.

2. Hair Colouring
- This is also possible..I've already coloured my hair 4/5 times..

3. Lack of vitamins, specifically B12
- I don't really practice a well balanced diet..I believe that I may lack in some essential vitamins, and hence, I'm TRYING to take daily multivitamins now..


I recently dyed my hair again, to mask the residual grey hair that I might still have. You know, I got offended when my hairstylist offered me a few set of hair colours and said 'These colours are suitable if you have uban, coz it looks very natural' Please! Definitely not for me!

Anyway, whatever the reasons may be, I do hope that it'll all go away..No more uban please!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

makan la value meal ayam goreng mekdi saiz sederhana ntok rambut yg lebih sehat :D ngeeee!

Putri Z. said...

ceh! perli aku yer...

Anonymous said...

manader ..

nanti ko cuba aa gi FC tu .. try pizza & coleslaw dia :D sedap! ajak kak mi pegi, jalan kaki .. hahaha terkenang zaman muda2 dulu ek! :p

Putri Z. said...

eheh. kalau aku rajin, aku gi la nanti. walaupon aku boleh jln kaki je ke kompleks tu, mmg jarang sgt gi sane!