Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Post-Merisik Fever, literally

I've been contemplating to make this entry, but I guess it's about time that I share my joy with the people that I care and love..The people who are close to me would know that I'm not the type who like to talk about my relationship. I have my own reasons, but as of today, I feel that it's time for me to turn over a new leaf.

You see, I couldn't really concentrate during the kursus, knowing the Mr Boyfriend's parent will be coming over to my house to discuss about our future...It was on a Sunday, and since the schedule was so packed, I decided to stay on in Bagan Lalang, and not go home to join in the ceremony..

Apparently, it all turned out quite well...

I urged my brother to send pictures to me via email, which he did..thanks Japa! Thank god that kampung Bagan Lalang had wireless!

From his side to mine..

After the kursus ended, I dropped by at my other half's place, to see the gifts that was given from my side to his..I was quite impressed....Nice and classy! Thank you dear aunties!

I had to ask the maid to take this picture for me..It turned out pretty good, right?

Turns out Mr boyfriend was still asleep in the room when I came over, and hence, I gave him a surprise visit at the same time. Cool!

Mr Sleepy face, and his gift..Specially bought by my dad...


Even though I'm down with a flu now, it doesn't matter coz I'm now happier than ever...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope semuanya berjalan lancar .. InsyaAllah ..

so .. lancar ke? :D

Putri Z. said...

bersyukur dan doa byk2..Insya-Allah ok...

Anonymous said...

Both of u just a very nice couple. I strong believe it will be last forever. Ciao...

Iron Butterfly said...

laaa.. dah update smalam.. cheh.. lek bagi aper kat future millionaire nih? blackberry ker? ahahahaha..

Iron Butterfly said...

cewaahh.. terus entry nih masuk label "wedding".

*cue the kompang please!

aieesha.salleh said...

ee.. tahniah tahniah tahniah
hehehe.. tino tumpang hepi sama...
time nak dekat wedding nanti, kena sabar byk tau.. time tu laa org kata panas sket.. sebab tension nak prepare wedding kan.. heheheh..

anyway, smile big ok.. :)

Putri Z. said...

anon: thanks for your support. it's important that u believe in me.

ajah: tu la, excited gak letak tag wedding. Ahaks! it'll be fun to read the entries back one day..n it's not a blackberry..bertuah!

tino: yup. mmg byk dugaan bile nak tunggu sampai wedding day. both of us r aware of that, so masing2 mmg jaga2 temper la..:)