Thursday, October 09, 2008

Ampang Medikal




Ampang Medikal....Aduh. Where do I begin!?

Please don't judge me just yet. I was just randomly going through the TV channels after watching the news, when I came across this show. I read an article about in the local papers, but never actually had the chance to watch it..till now. And hence, I watched the show out of curiousity. Could a local production company pull off a Malaysian version of 'Grey's Anatomy'?

Owh man..I think I could list out more than 100 ridiculous things that they had in the show. For starters, who wears scrubs with a labcoat? Walking around the hospital compound, eating at the hospital canteen in scrubs? Mau kena marah dgn pengarah? Hello, this is not Seattle Grace Hospital.

And please don't get me started on the clinical symptoms, examinations and management...gile merepek. Not worth mentioning.

Performing CPR in front of relatives? Nak kena saman?

It's not that I don't support local dramas or movies.. it's just that I wish they would be more original and at least do their homework before writing the script. Even the acting has a lot of improvement to do...

I could only stomach 1/2 hour of the show.

Ampang Medikal: strictly not for doctors, future doctors or any medical personnel....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! entry yg sangat best :D

aku rasa kalau ko tengok cerita "CINTA MEDIK", mau kot 10000 point ngokngek yg ko dapat listkan

Iron Butterfly said...

i dont have to watch it to know. tgk iklan pon dah tau ridiculous. hahaha. Malaysia shouldnt attempt to do any medical-drama, coz it needs too much homework that local production takde mase and takde budget nak buat.

why dont you post an entry on your boyfriend instead? *ehem ehem. the article in Metro i mean.

Anonymous said...

'in: haha. cinta medik mmg aku tak layan. dulu time aku keje kat HTAR dulu, selalu nampak derang buat shooting. derang shoot kat bangunan baru-klinik pesakit luar tu. mmg tak aci! mmg la tempat tu lawa!

ajah: agree. agree. buat malu jer buat medical drama. effort tu ade but still tak cukup.

will post an entry about my BF soon..