Sunday, October 19, 2008

Feeling Proud


This is a long overdue post...

I was on-call last Saturday when my other half asked my to buy Harian Metro the next day. He told me that someone did a write up on him and it might be in the papers. I thought he was pulling my leg, but at the same time, feeling a little bit excited, just in case there's this slightest chance that it might be true. He specifically asked me to get up early in morning, go to the nearest shop and be the first one to read the article.

True enough, I went to the small sundry shop within the hospital compound, and there it was...a full page article (2 pages actually-coz it was at center part of the newspaper, two pages joined together) telling about him and his achievements. His name was even the title of the news! and it was in Red!

I couldn't believe it. I couldn't find the words to describe how much I was proud of him.

And now...when I google his name, the first thing that comes out is that article.
How cool is that?

Well, I'll let u read the article yourself. It actually looks better in the hardcopy version, rather that the one posted in the Harian Metro website.

Kejutan Wan Mohd Azim

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ni.. kalau tak dapat restu gak, aku pun tak tau le..

papepun, aku doakan le yg baik2 sbb ko mmg deserve yg terbaik :)

aieesha.salleh said...

kami bangga dgn mr azim.. dan Ee, cepat2 kan laa.. soh azim "up" and kipas2 sket biar cepat dapat restu :P

say hi to him ok

Putri Z. said...

'in: tima kacih utk doa kau. sgt2 la menghargainya.

tino: Nnt ee pesan kat dia, ok...baby ashraf sihat? :)

Iron Butterfly said...

yeah.. i'm proud of my future cousin-in-law too.. ahahahah.. finally yee.. you show the world your man.. hahaah i hope halif reads your blog. lol. (ini adalah internal joke, peeps)

aieesha.salleh said...

baby ashraf dah 4.1 kg.. so sihat sgt laa tu.. hehehe.. alhamdullillah, kuning dah surut.. but meragam dia time BFD.. tension mak dia.. hehehe

Putri Z. said...

Ajah: Eleh ajah..tumpang glamour nampak! ehehe. No worries..the thing is, azim practically announced himself to the whole of M'sia, so what is there if I post an entry about him in my small time, low profile blog?

Tino: Wuih..baby ashraf dah besau! good good! Kasi BFD byk2 ek! Kasi IQ tinggi!

Iron Butterfly said...

bukan tumpang glemer, tumpang bangga sebab memang dari dulu lagi Ajah endorse Azim nih... eheheheh.. now i can smirk in my heart. heh.