Friday, February 03, 2012

Brotherly love

One of my concerns before giving birth to my second child was how Aniq would react to his younger brother. Will he cry when he sees us carrying our baby? Will he be angry when the baby sleeps in his cot? Will he realise that he will get less attention than he used to?

I felt very much relieved after I got home from the hospital. He accepts and loves his brother dearly right from day one, without even a small hint of jealousy. Hope this will remain for the upcoming years..



Aniq greets Adib when we got home from the hospital




Aniq: Ok, it's your cot now..





Aniq: Well, I may want to share this cot with you from time to time..




Love you, Adib!


1 comment:

nina said...

ohh .. nama adib ke .. cool :D sangat cumils!!! tumpang happy, Ee! :D