Thursday, June 03, 2010

Jalan-Jalan @ Laman Seri

I'm going to start work in a 12 days time, and I am now spending as much time as possible with my baby. During my pregnancy, I often see my neighbours bringing their baby for a stroll in our neighbourhood and I've always wanted to do so for my baby one day.

A few days ago, it was a perfect time for us to do so. Aniq just had his feeds and he was all set to go out for some fresh air. It also had just rained, so it was breezy and not sunny at the same time. It was also a good excuse for me to go for a walk and lose that extra pounds!



Looking forward to bring him to a playground when he's old enough.





It was nice seeing my baby so relaxed in his stroller. He clearly enjoyed the ride!


Fast asleep after the outing!


Am going to miss this when I start work..

3 comments:

aieesha.salleh said...

alololo.. aniq is sooooo super duper cute dalam stroller dia. :)

mummy is looking good too :) once you are back to Sg Buloh, sure turun cepat.. don't worry (read your last post) ^_^

Putri Z. said...

dia mmg suka duk dlm baby carrier dia. suka sgt gi jln2. hari tu dia takleh tido, kitorang bawak satu round kat sect 13. diam kejap, sampai rumah tido..berbaloi la beli carrier/stroller mahal2..

Anonymous said...

hey your blog design is very nice, clean and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always like browsing your site.

- Murk