Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dadih


Apart from spending precious time with my baby, I did have time to practice my culinary skills these past few weeks. Since I got married, I have been staying at my in-law's place, and I never dared to cook there, fearing that they will judge the way I cook or how the meal will taste like. (Not I had so much time to spare anyway!) Since I am now staying at my mum's place, I feel more confident to try out new recipes and to give a chance for my husband to taste my cooking.


Recently, I decided to make something simple. Almond-flavoured Dadih.


When my husband came back from work that day, I asked him whether he noticed there was some dadih in the fridge. He seemed surprised.



Husband: ' I nampak dalam fridge tapi tak berani nak makan.'

Me: ' La, kenapa tak makan. I buat untuk u la.'

Husband: 'I takut susu.'

Me: 'Susu? Memang la dadih ada susu cair kat dalam.'

Husband: 'Takut susu dada la!'



Haha..Yeah, he did have a point.

3 comments:

Shalyz said...

*LOL* So cute... :)

aieesha.salleh said...

so cheeky

Iron Butterfly said...

azim ni sengal sungguh. haih.