Saturday, November 21, 2009

Finally!

I'm at D' Kayangan now and I'm online!

Even though my workplace has internet access, certain websites such as facebook, blogspot, friendster, twitter and internet banking websites are inaccessible. I do subscribe to maxis broadband, but I haven't been paying the monthly fees as I can't access the maybank2u website from the hospital, hence, my internet has been cut off...

This was what happened..

As my husband and I are planning to go on a trip next month, I desperately needed to go online to hunt for an interesting and affordable destination that we could go to. Trying my luck, I turned on my laptop and suddenly.....my laptop could locate a nearby wireless connection.! That's not the best part, no password was required!
So thank you, Belkin54g!

Even though the internet speed is not that fast but having to surf comfortably on my couch, I feel truly blessed!


No comments: