Friday, March 20, 2009

From the heart of a bride

I've been wanting to update my blog since the wedding..There is just so much to share and I'm currently having the best time of my life..

If you have watched the movie The Curious Case of Benjamin Button..remember the part when Brad Pitt met up with Cate Blanchett after he left her for quite some, and at that time both of them were almost the same age..The two lovebirds were just spending every minute of their time together, laughing and joking with each other...I really love that scene, as both of them appeared to be crazy with each other. That is exactly what I'm feeling at this moment.




I just can't find the words to explain how extremely happy both of us are. To those who know the journey that both of us have gone through, you would most likely understand how we feel. To finally be together with the one person that you love the most, it is indeed at beautiful experience..

For the past one week, I try my best to treasure every single detail of my experiences. I told my other half before falling asleep one night--that I'm so worried that this wonderful feeling will go away. He told me not to worry and assured me the feeling that I have will stay..

We often ask each other every day---macam tak percaya kita dah kahwin, kan?

It's amazing that even though I've known my other half for ten years, little that I realise that I could still love him more and more. Seeing him bond with my family members and him being so understanding with everything, it does make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

Here's my favourite photo---taken from terteaforsea.blogspot.com



I thank Allah everyday for granting my wish..to finally marry my one and only true love..

7 comments:

aieesha.salleh said...

again, tahnniah and tahniah!!

i know how you guys are feeling rite now :)

am extremely happy for both of you..

and Ee, insyaAllah, that happy feeling will be there forever :)

XOXO

Iron Butterfly said...

Awww.... couz.. this is the best post ever!

Iron Butterfly said...

err.. gambar brad pitt and cate tuh, aderkah menggambarkan anda *ehem.

Putri Z. said...

tino: tu la. mmg lain la feeling bile dating time dulu compared to lepas kahwin. rase best sgt! dugaan dan cabaran mmg akan dtg..hope we'll remain strong.

ajah: wei. gambar tu just to reflect our intimacy. it's not what u think it is!

Iron Butterfly said...

LOLOL. betul lah tu. your intimacy is like that. hah. gotcha!

ici said...

shweeeet! Congrats. May Allah bless both you sampai ke cucu cicit and on and on and on...hehe

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.