Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Another 3 days to go..

I'm beginning to feel the wedding jitters as the big day is approaching..

Regarding the wedding invitations..the wedding is just around the corner and some of the wedding invitation are not even sent yet! A friend of mine who is staying in Gemas smsed me today and said 'Aku kan tinggal area kampung, don't think that your card will reach in time..'
Another issue is that some of my friends who mean a lot to me are unable to attend the wedding..the ones that I'm close to..It's sad when I think about it, but I guess that is one of the things that I've to deal with..

The funny thing is that I'm selectively choosing friends to invite for the nikah when there are so many nikah invitation cards to spare, and there are tonnes of friends that I'm inviting for the reception -with limited invitation cards for the reception. You see, since mum almost fully handmade the invitation cards for the reception, she managed to make only 250, and I used up all of them today! Both mum and I are anxious at the moment--it is either we didn't make enough invitation cards or we invited too many people... I just hope that mum's house can take the crowd..

As for tomorrow, I'll be my last day at work and I'm off for my holiday! Yippee!

Vital things to do 2 days before the wedding:
1. get my hair done--touch up my hair colour---which should have been done last week
2. manicure
3. body scrub
4. try wearing the wedding gown with the jewelery
5. sms all my friends to remind them about the wedding
6. get enough sleep!

For the past few days, everytime before I fall asleep, I will think to myself--Owh man, I can't believe my status is going to change soon..No more feeling proud that I'm still single. Gosh. It has finally hit me.

5 comments:

aieesha.salleh said...

dont worry. insyaAllah, semuanya akan berjalan lancar.. emm, saturday malam tu, leh bwk mr kecik tak?

Putri Z. said...

boleh tino...tu yang senang buat majlis kat rumah..takyah nak formal2 sgt..pakaikan baju smart2 utk dia ok! mungkin baju yang abg cyber dia kasi ker..baru2 kan? :)

Anonymous said...

hahahah.. baju uncle cyber kasi tu dah tak muat.. hahahahah..

dont worry, baju smart2 byk :) eh, nikah bile?

ici said...

I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your wedding. Must be a wonderful ceremony...buat malam kan? Mesti romantic jugak. I recieved your letter yesterday actually :) But today my hubby got plan already. I hope you have a wonderful wedding day, and all the best for your future with hubby

Anonymous said...

you have been such a great influence to me.

congratulations kak putri, i wish you all the best in your marriage, smoga bahagia berpanjangan ke akhir hayat. amin.

take care xx.